Gazave & Associates provides PMP & SCRUM Training Courses that are Recognized for High Quality, Versatility and Cost Effectiveness.
David Gazave, a PMI certified Project Management Professional (PMP), and founder and CEO of Gazave & Associates, is a registered education provider and trainer with a 10 year history as a Project Management instructor in addition to a 30 year career in engineering project management. Read more…
At Gazave & Associates, we provide both individual and corporate group training programs in Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification training, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® and more! Pick from our online menu of training classes below or contact us to set up group onsite training. We service individual or corporate training needs just about anywhere in the U.S.
Call us to schedule a custom date and/or location for your team: 762-333-1994
Gazave & Associates training resources are prepared and provided by partner content providers and affiliate brands. All content complies with rigorous quality conformance standards to ensure that content available on the provided platform is the best in class and a league ahead of anything provided by our competition. Training materials are available in multiple modes to empower our students to learn in a way that best suits them best. We offer live classroom instruction at your venue or offsite, online webinars or self study programs- your choice. We offer versatility so students can learn anytime, anywhere through our engaging training resources such as videos, podcasts and mobile apps that students can access both online and offline.
When more than one-third of their project managers are PMP-certified, organizations complete more of their projects on time, on budget and meeting original goals. Meeting goals on time directly converts to more revenue and excellent company growth.
We have the ability to offer our best in quality training to all students at all levels. Each course has an online component and includes the following resources to name a few:
• Live class instructor on-site at your location or offsite with online learning resources and self study.
• High-quality, online videos for each chapter and knowledge area
• High-quality printed classroom materials sent to class or home.
• Mobile Apps- Students can access courses in all formats through an innovative mobile app.
• Engaging Case Studies that replicate real-life scenarios ensuring effective learning.
• Full-length Simulated Exam – designed to familiarize students with the actual exam.
• Chapter Tests -Practice tests for each chapter so students can gauge their preparedness.
• Study Guides and Podcasts- access the courses on the go even without Internet access.
• Progress Tracking – track your progress on any course online and with mobile apps.